Friday 30 July 2010

Britney Spears Reveals 'Radiance' A New Fragrance In Twitter

Britney Spears shared the artwork for her new fragrance 'Radiance' on social network Twitter. The toxic singer is about to release 'Radiance' in conjunction with Elizabeth Arden is supposed to resemble exotic fruits and soft florals and expects to see this hit the shelves in September of this year.

It is the latest in a long line of Britney Spears perfumes released by Elizabeth Arden and she is obviously pleased with the new artwork, she revealed the latest artwork to the world saying " Just got the imaging for my new fragrance Radiance and thought I'd share it with all my tweethearts:"

Other Britney Spears fragrances from Elizabeth Arden includes Circus, Curious, Fantasy and Believe.

DiCaprio Not Doing Mel Gibson's Viking

Leonardo DiCaprio has reportedly withdrawn from a Mel Gibson directed movie about vikings in the wake of the Braveheart star’s domestic abuse scandal. The move from Viking movie is a direct result of the troubling times that have befallen Mel Gibson. With scandalous stories and horrifying phone calls, tales of abuse and racism surrounding Gibson.
It is said that DiCaprio, who currently riding high at the box office with summer blockbuster Inception, simply wants to avoid controversial things. “Not a chance,” said a source close to Leo when asked if the Hollywood hunk was still planning to star in Mel’s next project. The source also said, “Leo has earned the right to pick and choose who he works with and Mel Gibson is not one of them.”

On the other-hand, DiCaprio admits his “biggest regret” is turning down the chance to star in Boogie Nights. He still can’t forget the one dream role that got away.

“My biggest regret is Boogie Nights,” says Leo, who lost the role of porn star Dirk Diggler to close pal Mark Wahlberg. “I’m a huge fan of (director) Paul Thomas Anderson but the first time I met him for that role I hadn’t really seen much of his previous work. Now I love that movie.” 

Thursday 29 July 2010

Mold Not The Cause of Brittany Murphy And Her Husband Death

Brittany Murphy’s mother is shooting down reports from TMZ alleging that her daughter and son-in-law’s mysterious deaths were the result of a mold infestation in their home. According to the reports, California’s Department of Public Health had allegedly decided to launch an investigation to see if toxic spores in their Hollywood Hills mansion had anything to do with the couple’s deaths, which were less than 6 months apart. Brittany passed away in December 2009 and her husband Simon Monjack died 5 months later in May 2010, both due to pneumonia and anaemia.

However Brittany’s mom Sharon Murphy, who lived in the home with the couple, says that there’s no mold in the home and she’s been nothing but cooperative with authorities handling the investigation, contrary to reports of her doing the opposite. 
 
She says: “I have never been personally asked by the Coroner or anyone from the Health Department to come and inspect my home for mold. In the last eight months, I have been through the most unimaginable events, which no one could ever fathom. I have and will continue to be very cooperative and fully comply with any such request. It’s absurd that this kind of misinformation is being reported by the media.”

On the other hand, the late Brittany Murphy’s business manager is claiming that Murphy’s, also late, husband, Simon Monjack, withdrew hundreds of thousands of dollars from her accounts.

Both Brittany Murphy and her husband, Simon Monjack, died suddenly at home. Murphy was found dead in December last year and Monjack this May.

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Kate Winslet With Her New Boyfriend

The British actress, Kate Winslet, who announced her split from husband Sam Mendes earlier this year is said to have hooked up with British model Louis Dowler. And according Dowler’s rep at Elite Models in Toronto, Dowler is the polar opposite of Mendes. “He’s very charismatic,” the rep told People magazine. “Clients love working with him and he is a fabulous and talented guy.”

Louis Dowler works for the Select Model Agency. Dowler and Winslet reportedly met through mutual friends.

“Louis has been spending a lot of time with Kate recently and they were in New York together while he was shooting an advert,” a source recently told Britain’s News of The World newspaper. “They’ve been on lots of dates and get on really well. It’s early days for them but they enjoy each other’s company. They’ve been desperate to keep the relationship under wraps so they’ve been a bit low-key so far.”

But they are trying to plan their diaries to make sure they can spend as much time together as they can. They hope to visit Cornwall together in the summer for a holiday.

LeAnn Rimes And Eddie Cibrian In New House With LeAnn's Two Sons

LeAnn Rimes is moving into new house with her new boyfriend Eddie Cibrian along with her two children. They are going into their Los Angele's home. LeAnn's representative confirmed the news to People.com, saying: "They're excited for this happy new journey.'' The representative also said that Eddie and LeAnn decided to live together at the lavish house in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley, after the actor's lease ran out on his home.
 
The singer and actress and the American hunk who have been dating since they met on the set of their TV movie 'Northern Lights' last year when they were both married to other people have decided to commit to one another.

They now plan to move into their new family home with Mason, seven, and three-year-old Jake who he shares joint custody with his ex, Brandi Glandville, over the next few weeks.

A source said: "It just made sense for them. Eddie's lease was up and LeAnn's home was bigger and already familiar to Eddie's sons. It's somewhere the kids know and it allows Mason to stay in the same school district, which was important to them, that there's continuity for him. They take moving in with the kids with a lot of responsibility. They want to make sure that it was done in the right way."

LeAnn finalised her divorce from her ex-husband Dean Sheremet last month, after the actress embarked on an affair with Eddie in early 2009.

Bollywood Lost A Great Comedian

Ravi Baswani, the popular Bollywood comedian, left for heavenly abode on last Tuesday (July 27). The 64-year old actor reported to have suffered a massive heart attack, when he was on a location-hunt in Shimla.

Ravi Baswani created a remarkable niche in the screen industry as a cult comedian. He is well remembered for his roles in films like ‘Chashme Buddoor’ and 'Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro', a movie which won him Filmfare Best Comedian Award (1984).

He became a household face after doing several TV serials and recently was seen in films like ‘Lucky-No Time For Love’, ‘Bunty Aur Babli’, ‘Pyar Tune Kya Kiya’ and ‘Yun Hota to Kya Hota’. According to reports, one of his forthcoming films is ‘Mastang Mama’.

Biography
Date of Birth: 29 September, 1946, New Delhi, India
Date of Death: 27 July, 2010, Simla, India
Award: Film-Fare Award in 1985 for "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro"
Last Film: Monsoon (2006)

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Ivanka Trump Becoming A Fashion Mogul

Ivanka Trump has partnered with Marc Fisher Footwear to launch a collection of footwear. Ivanka Trump also plans to release a handbag line, both of which are set to hit stores in the spring of 2011. Susan Itzkowitz, Marc Fisher Footwear President, revealed that the prices for the shoes will range between $80 and $140 and will be sold in department stores in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Like her father, Ivanka Trunp has been mastering the art of deal brokering.

The daughter of Donald Trump who is already the designer of a successful jewelry collection, with plans underway for a footwear line is set to launch a handbag collection.


“Just concluded a meeting with my handbag partners,” Ivanka wrote on her Twitter page Monday. “The bags looking amazing. Ladies, you’ll love them. The line will be in stores next March.”

Ivanka who is married to newspaper owner Jared Kushner and he recently revealed she’s too focused on her work to become a mom.

"When our time to have a family comes around, I know I will compromise," Ivanka told People magazine in October last year. She also told "Jared and I both work long hours. And he is successful in his own right and very active in his work. Like my father, he encourages me to follow my passion for real estate."

Oprah Winfrey Offered Sarah Ferguson For Her TV Show






Britain’s Daily Mail says the billionaire media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, who is launching her own cable channel, the Oprah Winfrey Network, next January, reportedly has called Ferguson last week to arrange a deal and offered Sarah Ferguson for her very own TV show.

“Oprah made the call this week,” a source told the newspaper. They spoke in person and, for Sarah, the offer is a ray of light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

Oprah has known Sarah for some time and the Duchess went on Oprah’s show to explain herself after her most recent scandal.Oprah has always been impressed by Sarah’s ability to pick herself up and reinvent herself. Oprah said, “She feels Sarah will be someone viewers of her new channel will be able to relate to on many levels, she’s a divorcee, a working mother, someone who has made some very public mistakes and a woman who, like Oprah, constantly battles with her weight."

Oprah was impressed by Sarah’s ability to face up to her errors and to apologize publicly for them. Americans love people who reinvent themselves and Oprah believes Sarah can do that on the new network.

Sarah also believes her chances of finding meaningful work in Britain are negligible and she has always felt more accepted in America. And said, “The idea would be for her to be based in New York so that she could return to England regularly to see the Princesses. At the end of the day she needs to earn a living.”

Sarah was left red-faced earlier this year when was caught on video accepting money in exchange for a promise of business access to her ex-husband, Prince Andrew, who is a British trade representative.

Saturday 24 July 2010

Jennifer Lopez Enjoying Her 41st Birthday In Los Cabos

Jennifer Lopez is celebrating her 41st birthday and enjoying some downtime south of the border, spotted in Los Cabos, Mexico. She accompanied by security, the “Wedding Planner” babe took to the beautiful beach for a morning jog, followed by a relaxing afternoon with twins, Max and Emme, and some family members.

The Latin American beauty is also celebrating her 41st birthday, which is on July 24, and has canceled a concert planned for opening of the Cratos Premium Hotel and Casino in Cyprus.

According to the singer’s website, “Jennifer Lopez would never knowingly support any state, country, institution or regime that was associated with any form of human rights abuse."

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Stalker Cause For Jennifer Aniston Feared


An alleged stalker, Jason R. Peyton caused for Jennifer Aniston feared. Jason R. Peyton travelled cross-country in a delusional attempt to marry her. She has received a temporary restraining order against 24-year-old Peyton.

The 'Bounty Hunter' star's lawyers obtained a temporary restraining order 0n 20 July, 2010 at a court in Santa Monica to protect her from Jason R. Peyton, who was arrested after spending days trying to find the actress on Sunset Boulevard, California.

She stated: "Mr. Peyton has aggressively sought to have personal contact with me and integrate himself into my life.In a signed court declaration the actress revealed that "delusional" Peyton had made her fear for her safety. Due to Mr. Peyton's delusional compulsion and increasingly harassing, stalking and threatening conduct, I have been subjected to a course of conduct which has and is seriously alarming, annoying and harassing me. Mr. Peyton's ongoing, ever-increasing, aggressive and harassing conduct are extremely distressing. I fear for my personal safety and that of those around me."

According to law enforcement, Peyton was also busted in 2008 in Pennsylvania for harassing a female neighbor.  According to police docs from the 2008 case, Peyton told police, "You know that she loves me, her husband rapes her, she needs my help."

Peyton was eventually found not guilty by reason of insanity and was ordered to be hospitalized. It's unclear how long he remained under psychiatric care.

Now, Peyton is being held on a mandatory psychiatric hold for the Aniston incident. Once he's released, he must stay at least 100 yards away from everything and everyone associated with Jennifer Aniston. He must also not approach her staff, agents, managers and other representatives. A hearing on the order will be held on August 9.

Ali Larter Thrilled For Her First Child


The cheerleader in the Varsity Blues, Ali Larter, is expecting a child with actor\writer husband Hayes MacArthur. Larter and MacArthur married in August of last year, and are “thrilled to be expecting their first child,” a rep told People Magazine.
 
Larter is best known for her role as Tracy Strauss in the NBC’s drama series Heroes. She was discovered at the age of 13 in Cherry Hills New Jersey. Prior to finishing high school, she signed a modeling contract.After a breakthrough debut of her cheerleader role in the 1999 film Varsity Blues with James Van Der Beek and Amy Smart, Larter became more prominent on the screen and began her acting career in film. Some of Larter’s first films include House on Haunted Hill and then Final Destination.

Larter and MacArthur met on the set of the 2007 comedy “Homo Erectus” they shot together with producer Adam Rifkin. Larter told Cosmopolitan later that year after shooting Resident Evil: Extinction: “I told my boyfriend after three weeks that I wanted to marry him.”

Saturday 17 July 2010

Lucille Ball's Love Letters In Auction After Legal Battle

Some of Lucille Ball's love letters and awards will be sold at auction after a judge ruled to block the sale but imposed a hurdle that the comedienne's daughter cannot overcome. Although Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Robert O'Brien agreed to block the sale Friday, he imposed a $250,000 bond that Lucie Arnaz Luckinbill would have to pay to get a restraining order issued. Her attorney, Ronald Palmieri, said the amount is too high and can't be met.
"We won on a legal basis, and the judge took it away from us on an economic basis,"That is very sad."Palmieri said.

Luckinbill is the daughter of Ball and first husband Desi Arnaz. She sought the return of some of the items after Susie Morton, the widow of Ball's second husband, Gary Morton, offered them for sale.

Ball and Gary Morton were married until the time of the actress' death in 1989. He later married Susie Morton. She consigned several items to Heritage Auction Galleries, including a Rolls-Royce, some of the couple's love letters, photos and Ball's personal items. The items are scheduled to go on sale Saturday at an auction being conducted online and in Beverly Hills, California.